40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson Series #1)

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper All in the space of one day Jane Jameson is fired from her job as a librarian (receiving a $25 voucher to be used at Shenanigans as her severance), is shot by a drunk hunter who mistakes her for an eight-pointer buck, and becomes a vampire.She wakes up three days later, with a thirst for blood, a bunch of super powers and some seriously zany characters both helping and hindering her in her first halting steps as a night dweller.This is the second Molly Harper book I have read and it has cemented her place as a favorite author. The way she uses words makes me want to read and re-read her books. “Wal-mart started selling "Vampire Home Defense Kits", including holy water, crosses, stakes, mallets, and a book of quick blessings to bar vampires from your door. The fact that these kits were generally useless didn't bother me nearly as much as the idea of holy water being sold at wal-mart.”