40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.
Siege  (As The World Dies, #3) - Rhiannon Frater There is something going on in Zombie books that I don't fully understand. The idea of a small group of people building a fort to stand against a feared hoard of some kind seems to be a recurring theme in fiction and film. Because I don't really understand the mindset, when I read these stories I find myself spending stupid amounts of time trying to figure out what the author is saying about political or social issues.Jenni and Katie survived the Zombie Apocalypse ([b:The First Days|9648068|The First Days (As the World Dies, #1)|Rhiannon Frater|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1312075271s/9648068.jpg|5431515]), they found a home and people they love ([b:Fighting to Survive|6350211|Fighting to Survive (As The World Dies, #2)|Rhiannon Frater|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327164202s/6350211.jpg|6536772]), now in this the final book they must not only do battle with the undead but with a corrupt government which wants to enslave them. I'm sure there are zombie aficionados out there who can talk for hours about the rules of zombie books, the political subtext and maybe even how to survive the coming zombie apocalypse. Not me. I know very little about this genre, and to be honest I don't even know what genre it belongs to. What I can say is this series is thoroughly entertaining and completely addictive. Each book somehow manages to be better than what came before and this the climax is close to perfect. Totally in love with this book.