40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.
Troll Or Derby - Red Tash Sex and Drugs and Rock'n'Roller Derby"Interrogating a pixie isn't as fun as it sounds. I tried to keep it nice, but the little guys are vicious biters, and I may have squished one."Roller Deb is 15, she lives in a trailer with her mom who despises her, her home-coming queen sister, and she's the target of town bullies. When her sister is kidnapped by the local mafia she finds help from an unlikely source. Harlow is a troll who doesn't remember his past. All he knows is he has to protect Roller Deb and together they embark on a mission to rescue Deb's sister and overthrow the local mob boss. Troll or Derby has it all...it's got trolls and fairies, gangsters, roller derby, sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. It's a dystopian fairy tale that's great fun and completely addictive.Many thanks to Red Tash in conjunction with The Indie Bookshelf for providing me with a review copy of this book....I just wanna say, that is one of the best covers I've seen this year!