40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.
The Duke's Tattoo (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, #1) - Miranda Davis "His erection swayed with each step, his heavy sac hung pendulous between his thighs."Disgraced many years earlier by the Duke of Ainsworth, Prudence Haversham has resigned herself to living as a spinster, but she's not averse to exacting her revenge on the man who sullied her reputation. Her co-conspirators drug and kidnap him and put a ribald tattoo on his private parts. The Duke of Ainsworth is determined to track down the culprits and exact his own revenge, but the only clues he has are Prudence's startling blue / green eyes which he saw through the opium haze and a jar of medicinal cream. When he finally tracks her down he sets his plans to ruin her into motion, but she isn't at all what he expected and as they clash wits he comes to value her and then love her. But his carefully laid plans are coming back to haunt him one by one. I don't really read historical romance. I've tried a few times and I just can't get into them. Until now. This book is great fun...it works on nearly every level. I even started to enjoy the language which admittedly took a little getting used to. It's a game changer, one of those books that can introduce people to a new genre of fiction. (Oh...sorry about the quote. I just thought it was funny)