40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.
Robin in the Hood - Diane J. Reed 4.5 Stars"Wait, what do I do?" "You git on a helmet honey!" crackled a voice in the darkness. Granny Tinker appeared next to us with a pot on her head. She shoved one onto mine. "This here's WAR."After her father has a heart attack, Robin quickly discovers they have no money and both the mob and the police are after them. She steals a Mazda Miata and runs with her father finally ending up at a trailer park inhabited by a loveable group of misfits and miscreants.While there she discovers something like a family and gradually starts to rebuild her relationship with her father, but her new family need her help and she joins with Creek to take some money from the rich and hand it out to the poor. Robin in the Hood is great fun. It's a retelling of the Robin Hood story with a completely crazy bunch of merry men. Everyone from a psychic grandma, to a couple of brothers appropriately called the TNT twins. I loved this book on so many levels, it's light and fluffy Young Adult fiction with a healthy dose of magic.