40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.
Death Echo - Elizabeth Lowell ★★★½Elizabeth Lowell writes great books that you probably won't remember. They are entertaining, action-packed and well written. They just aren't all that unique. There are a lot of people who write books in this genre and to stand out an author needs to do something really special. Some might think this is some sort of sacrilege but I would put Elizabeth Lowell in the same league as Tom Clancy. Very entertaining but they're not books I'm going to be talking about in a month. Emma an operator for St Kilda Consulting finds herself in a game of cat and mouse with three cats and only one mouse. She is facing off against CIA, a former KGB killer and a mysterious 3rd party who wants to detonate a nuclear or biological device in a major U.S. city. Her back-up comes in the form of a boat captain named Mac, former military and her best shot at stopping what an incident that might lead to World War 3.The last author in this genre who really knocked my socks off was Noah Boyd The Bricklayer.