40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.
The Witness - Nora Roberts Some of the best books I have read, I have struggled with. A GR friend recommended I read The Art of Racing in the Rain. A month later after much angst I finally bought it. Then I shelved it for a month before finally summoning the courage to read it.That's not something I will ever go through with Nora Roberts. I know exactly how the book will play before I've even read the synopsis. The only thing I don't know is the background color. "Several years ago, Fiona was the only survivor of the Red Scarf serial killer, who shot and killed Fiona's cop fiancé and his K-9 partner." The Search"(for Rowan Tripp)returning to the wilds of Montana for the season feels like coming home - even with reminders of the partner she lost last season still lingering in the air." Chasing Fire"Elizabeth finally let loose one night, drinking too much at a nightclub and allowing a strange man's seductive Russian accent to lure her to a house on Lake Shore Drive. The events that followed changed her life forever." The WitnessThe Witness is a very good fluff read. I was almost going to say it's an entertaining waste of time, but entertaining is never a waste of time. It won't rock your world, to be honest it probably won't even cause a ripple but it's not too bad for what it is.