40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.

Moonstone

Moonstone - Moonstone is a half-way decent YA urban fantasy. It's the story of Allie who I guess is a witch although that's not entirely clear. She lives in a trailer with her mom, goes to a public school and can look into people's minds. She is entrusted with a magical gemstone called the Moonstone and it's her job to protect it from the powers of evil. I quite enjoyed this book but I think there was a little too much going on. There were a bunch of characters who really didn't need to be there and parts of the story were left dangling. OK, this is a series and I assume some of those characters will come to the fore in ensuing stories and those incomplete story arcs will be further developed later...but I think maybe the author should have just concentrated on the main story and left the rest for later. That said, it was an entertaining read and I'll probably have a look at the next book in the series.