40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper “Eva seemed to be on some sort of mission to work her evil/cute baby magic on me. Ever since she'd started toddling around on those chubby little legs, she'd been targeting me, the least enthusiastic baby person in the room. I think she enjoyed the challenge, which proved that we were related.Eva would tug on my pants leg until I picked her up. And then she'd basically stare me down with those big blue-grey eyes of hers, daring me not to snuggle her. It was like facing down a tiny, diapered mastermind.And of course, I caved. I snuggled her. I babbled. I read her Where the Wild Things Are until I was hoarse. I actually found myself watching my language. Shudder.”Maggie the alpha in a werewolf pack has a lot on her plate. She has to deal with the day to day running of her pack, some of her pack aren't happy that she's alpha and are busy undermining her authority. She has a bunch of guys who want to become her life mate, and someone seems to be trying to kill her. Add to that Nick a very sexy anthropologist who is convinced of the existence of werewolves is sniffing around.I like Molly Harper...a lot. I love her clever turn of phrase, her intelligent sense of humor, I love the way she writes women (strong and determined). Unfortunately there is just a little too much going on in this book. The key storyline, that of the relationship between Maggie and Nick is overshadowed by all the other goings on and what is left is a bit of a dogs breakfast. It's still good, I might even say it's still great, but it doesn't reach the lofty heights of some of her other books.