40 The Stick
45 The Carrot
setaian

If wishes were horses...

Mostly Romance. Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical and Romantic Suspense. Also a little Urban Fantasy and Mystery.

Tab Bennett and the Inbetween (Princess of Twilight and Dawn, #1)

Tab Bennett and the Inbetween (Princess of Twilight and Dawn, #1) - Jes Young Tab Bennett has lived her entire life without knowing who she really is. Then she starts having visions of a world that has been hidden from her. A world in which dark elves are trying to kill her, and the people she thought were her family are actually guardians, sent to protect her.After her mother, the queen of the Elves was killed, Tab was sent to the human world, away from those who meant to do her harm. Now in her twenties and coming into her powers, her enemies are stepping up their efforts to kill her.Adding to her problems, there are two men vying for her affections, Alex to whom she was promised at birth and Robbin one of her guardians. Tab Bennett and the Inbetween is an unusual book. It reads a little like a Young Adult novel but then I would be hit with a very adult sex scene. There are elements of Paranormal / Fantasy, Romance and even a little Mystery there. I could spend hours trying to figure out where it belongs, or I could just say it’s a very good book which doesn’t quite fit anywhere.